Friday, January 10, 2014

Special Announcement: Guest Blogging

     To all of my readers around the world, I have great news to share with you.

     Starting today, I will be Guest Blogging for Smitten by Britain - a website dedicated to all things British that is run by a fellow American, Melissa Stoey. She has graciously allowed to exercise this privilege, and I will be writing at least two postings per month (and likely more should a major royal event occur, such as a wedding, birth, anniversary, etc.).

     My first post as a Guest Blogger is about Prince William going back to school, and I encourage all of you to head on over to Smitten by Britain to read it!

     I hope that this will prove to be a fulfilling experience in addition to writing on here on Yankee Royalist.

No comments: