Friday, July 19, 2013

Welcome!

 Hello there!

     I am staring this blog as a proud, born and bred American who has a passionate interest in the Monarchy of the United Kingdom and the other realms of the Commonwealth of Nations. This is my first blog post, and I am in the process of building this site, so please bear with me! I'm looking forward to writing more blog posts relating to the UK monarchy, in which I will not only report on royal news, but also give commentary on the institution of the monarchy, its members, its history, how it works, etc. As you can probably tell, this relates to the monarchy as an ancient - albeit evolving and modernizing - fixture, rather than just as a celebrity fad. Hopefully, you'll find this blog to be informative and interesting! 

Cheers!

-WH

No comments: